- Powered by a 27 HP* Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series™ 810cc V-Twin air-cooled petrol engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection with Electronic Throttle Control
- Patented 5 step debris management system with integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- Rugged 21 litre fuel tank.
- 155cm cutting width.
- Side Discharge iCD™ Cutting deck technology.
- Foot operated deck lift.
- Cutting height: 3,8 – 12,7 cm
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles.
- 2-belt deck drive system improves belt life and is more dependable.
SUSPENSION & CHASSIS:
- ForeFront™ Suspension System – with four steel control rods for the ultimate in comfort and control.
- Rear suspension system.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles, featuring 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS:
- Pedal lift and lower with single pin height of cut adjustment.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Adjustable contour seat with padded armrests.
- Ergonomic control panel featuring a cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.